2011年3月22日 星期二

22.3.2011 - My first day back to the reality

When I looked into the eyes of my Business Law lecturer, a question popped up in my mind:
What am I doing in this classroom?

Oh my god, I am not even concentrating on my lecture.
What I was thinking of were still Icebergs, Fur Seals and Gentoo Penguins...

In Antarctica, what I could listen to is Penguin's voice.
But now, what I am forced to hear of are the definitions of Tort Law.

I couldn't believe the trip was ended 3 days ago and all IAE members have backed to their normal lives.
People come and people go.
We were from different parts of the world and our journey started in Ushuaia.
We did experience this once-in-a-life expedition together in Antarctica.
And now, we are separated again.

People always rush to be the first, but how many of them are actually doing what they love.
I still remember what my teammate, Todd told us:
Do what you love, and money will follow.

No rush, explore what you want and live your life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言